Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results Announcement Date [PDF] 2018/04/16
- Tencent Announces 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results [PDF file] 2018/03/21
- Tencent Holdings Limited 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2018/02/20
- Tencent Announced Strategic Investment in Shanda Games [PDF file] 2018/02/09
- Wanda Commercial Signs Strategic Investment Agreements with Tencent and Other Investors to Jointly Build O2O “New Consumption” [PDF file] 2018/01/29
- Tencent Prices US$5 Billion Notes Offering under Global Medium Term Note Programme [PDF file] 2018/01/12
- Circular (Notification Letter and Request Form to Non-registered Holders) [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Circular (Notification Letter and Change Request Form to Shareholders) [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Form of Proxy [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Notice of Annual General Meeting [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Circular (General mandates to issue and repurchase shares, re-election of directors and notice of annual general meeting) [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Grant of Options [PDF file] 2018/04/09
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 March 2018 [PDF file] 2018/04/09
- Re-designation of the Chairman of Audit Committee [PDF file] 2018/04/06
- Next Day Disclosure Return - Changes in issued share capital and/or share buybacks [PDF file] 2018/03/28
- Date of Board Meeting [PDF file] 2018/03/27
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results Announcement 2018/04/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results US Roadshow 2018/03/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/03/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2018/01/24
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Japan and Korea Roadshow 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Announcement 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2017/08/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2017/08/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement 2017/08/16
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BOCI Research Limited||Yiwen Zhang||(852)39886405|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse||Thomas Chong||(852)21016164|
|Daiwa Capital Markets||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank AG||Han Joon Kim||(852)22036157|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|JP Morgan||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Securities||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(886)227302890|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|Sanford C. Bernstein||Bhavtosh Vajpayee||(852)29185735|
|The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||Wayne Wang||(852)29149935|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Erica Poon Werkun||(852)29718605|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Last Bid Day High Prev. Close 52Wk High Volume(%)Ask Day Low Open 52Wk Low Turnover
Mkt.Cap P/E Ratio Lot Size
Previous Stock Quote Close High Low Volumn
Tencent Holdings Limited 2018 First Quarter Results Announcement Date
Hong Kong, April 16, 2018 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) plans to announce 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results on Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
Mr. Ma Huateng, Chairman & CEO, Mr. Martin Lau, President, Mr. John Lo, CFO and Mr. James Mitchell, CSO, will host a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans. A live webcast of this conference call will be available on the Company’s website.
Details of the conference call and webcast are as follows:
|Time:||8:00 p.m. HKT/ 8:00 a.m. EST|
|Mobile Access QR Code:|
|Dial-in numbers:||US Toll Free: 184 4760 0770/ China (Landline): 80087 00532/ International: +65 6713 5330/ UK: +44 20371 35084/ China (mobile): 40062 40407/ HK: +852 3018 8307|
|Passcode for Participants:||3078057|
PowerPoint slides will be presented during the live webcast.
A replay of the conference call can be reached at 185 5452 5696 (US Toll Free), or +61 2 9003 4211 (International). Conference ID number is 3078057. Archived webcast will be available at the same link above.
Investors/analysts - please contact Ms. Tracy Leung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 50726,
Media – please contact Mr. PH Cheung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68919.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media